Cartoonist Denver Brubaker is always open to commercial work, comic work, and commission requests. If you are interested in hiring Denver to work on your next project, please feel free to email him at denver[at]thecheckeredman[dot]com.
Comic & Illustration work:
- 1-page comic 'The Many Faces of Ghost Bug" for Aw Yeah Comics #2
- Marvel: Greatest Battles sketch cards for Rittenhouse Archives
- Jerry Garcia illustration (unpublished)
- 1-page comic 'The Brave and the Bold" for Aw Yeah Comics #1
- Marvel: The Bronze Age sketch cards for Rittenhouse Archives
- 10-page SuperFogey's Origins comic "SuperFogeys Babies" for Th3rd World Studios
- Madison Heights Rats softball team logo design
- Marvel's Greatest Heroes 2012 sketch cards (feat. the Avengers) for Rittenhouse Archives
- Comic strip "Fats Jokes" for Promises Promises
- Marvel Universe 2011 sketch cards for Rittenhouse Archives
- 1-page comic "Goodbye Cruel World" for Messed Up Fairy Tales #3 by Draw Sucka Draw
- Dumb and Dumber photo op standee art for the Purple Rose Theater Company
- Sheena Queen of the Jungle sketch cards for 5finity Productions
- Weekly webcomic "Tales of a Checkered Man" (ongoing)
- Marvel Creators Collection 1998 sketchagraph cards for Glass House Graphics
ARTWORK SAMPLES COMING SOON
Commission and Work-for-Hire estimates available upon request.
A final price quote will be provided via email prior to the production of any commissioned piece.
Payment is due up front and must be received before the artist begins production on any commissioned artwork. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Completion times vary and are at the discretion of the artist. On average, production times range from three to fourteen business days (depending upon the complexity of the order).
Shipping and handling will be determined on a case by case basis.
If you would like to hire Denver Brubaker for commercial work (illustration, comics, cartoons, etc.), a professional contract will be drawn up – please send such inquiries to the email address above.
Any and all commissions are for personal use only. All right and intellectual properties of commissioned character rendering(s) are retained by their respective creators and/or publishers. The commissioned artwork is the intellectual property of the artist, Denver Brubaker. No commissioned piece may be used for profit or commercial use without the written permission of the artist (and the creator and/or publisher, if applicable). The artist retains the right to reuse any commissioned image(s) produced for self-promotion, prints, commercial distribution, or however he sees fit.